Thursday, October 1, 2009

Vacation is Over

Well it is back to work and just in time for Fall. I hate that Vacation is over but at least the weather is good. I love fall and the cool time of year. I have several projects to work on. One of which is a repeat. A dear friend asked me to make another one of these.
Although here is in Black and Orange and is not in Omega...Thank goodness. I know I could not make this bag in Omega ever again. It just about killed me to do so the first time. I love this bag though. It was so cool on my cruise. Everyone thought it was too funny to have it on the Boat. I haven't been doing much crocheting but have been making Jewelry again. Trying some new designs. You all know me I change up every now and again. I am busy with my Kumihimo though. I love that Stuff.